Xypex is a unique chemical treatment for waterproofing, protection and repair of concrete.
Xypex Modified can be applied as a second coat for reindorcement of Xypex Concentrate coating or used for exterior damp barrier. Applied as a second coat Xypex Modified chemically reinforces Xypex Concentrate and provides a harder finishing. To apply a damp barrier, one coat of Xypex Modified may be used instead of bitumene emulsion. Xypex prevents penetration of water and other liquids from any direction. Catalytic reaction results in formation of non-soluble crystalline structure within the pores and capillary tracks of cement-based materials.
Xypex Modified is used as a single coat for damp-proofing or as a second coat over Xypex Concentrate in the following applications:
- sewage and water treatment plants
- tunnels and subways
- car parks
- swimming pools
- resists extreme hydrostatic pressure
- becomes an integral part of the substrate
- allows concrete to breathe
- resists agressive chemicals
- does not require dry weather or dry surface
- cannot puncture, or tear
- no priming or levelling prior application
- does not require sealing
- can be applied to the positive or negative side of concrete
- does not require protection in back-filling or when reinforcement is installed
- low application costs
- not subject to deterioration
Find more about product on the Estonian data sheet Xypex_Modified.pdf
and from our sales representatives.