Bituthene Liquid Membrane
Two component elasthomeric liquid membrane for use with Bituthene or Preprufe laminated membrane
- liquid installation – follows irregular forms
- waterpoof – steam and pressure resistant
- rubbery strength – flexible and damage resistant
- jointless – continious membrane
- petrifying – not affected by temperature falls
- cold application – fireproof
- suitable for Bituthene® – completes Bituthene® insulation
Bituthene® Liquid Membrane has been developed to complete Grace Servicised® laminated membrane systems in places where it is necessary to install liquid hydroinsulation to ensure waterproof continuity. Bituthene® Liquid Membrane pertrifies into rubbery liquid membrane.
Among ordinary Bituthene® applications of liquid membrane there is hydro-insulation of distorted, irregular or stepped profiles, penetrations in piles, internal angles, pipes, grooves, etc. Bituthene® Liquid Membrane two components are mixed in-situ and applied with a trowel.