Xypex is a unique chemical additive for enchancing waterproofing and durability of concrete. Xypex Admix C-1000 is added to concrete mix when batching. Xypex Admix C-1000 consists of portland cement, fine treated silica sand and a set of patented compounds. Active chemicals react with moisture in fresh concrete and with by-products of cement hydration to cause the catalitic reaction which generates non-soluble crystalline formation throughout the pores and capillary tracks stopping penetration of water and other liquids into concrete.
Note: Xypex Admix C series has been formulated to meet different project and temperature conditions. Consult Xypex distributor to get the most appropriate Xypex Admix for your project.
- Sewage and water treatment plants
- Secondary containment structures
- Tunnels and subway systems
- Underground vaults
- Parking structures
- Swimming pools
- Modular elements
- Resists extreme hydrostatic pressure, either positive or negative.
- Becomes an integral part of the main structure.
- Tolerant to agressive chemicals.
- Can seal statical cracks up to 0,4 mm.
- Allows concrete to “breathe”.
- Less costly to apply than similar methods.
- Added to the concrete at the time of batching and therefore is not subject to climatic restraints.
- Increases flexibility in construction scheduling.
Find more about product on the Estonian data sheet Xypex_Admix_C-1000.pdf
and from our sales representatives.