ISO-Drain® 3 GEO MESH
Uncoupling underlay for tile floors
INTERPLAST ISO-DRAIN 3 GEO MESH is designed as uncoupling underlay for tiling floor finishing. Plastic mesh ISO-DRAIN 3 GEO MESH, applied onto the dimpled sheet, ensures adhesion of underlay mix. The new dimple geometry provides increased compressive strength and improved adhesive penetration for fast and easy installation.
- bridges substrate cracking, prevents crack propagation to the tiles above
- distributes and reduces local compressive stress
- protects the floor finish from moisture migration
- adhesive penetration in mesh creates solid interlocking bond between tiles and underlay
- dimples crown design permits fast filling by adhesive mix with no voids
ISO-DRAIN 3 SEALING STRIP (120 mm wide) is recommended for sealing joints in-situ.
Find more about product on the Estonian data sheet ISO_DRAIN3_GEO_MESH.pdf and from our sales representatives.