21 Secondary School excavation pit
Tallinn 21 Secondary School has its roots in the beginning of 20 century. Tallinn II public junior school started in the year of 1903 in Poska street 6A, in 1917 the school was renamed into Tallinn 21 Junior School. As it was a single school in its district, it felt more and more a lack of rooms. At last it grew so large that the town decided to undertake some measures. So in the year of 1924 a new school – whose architect was Artur Perna – started in Raua str. 6, which continued as 21 Secondary School from the year of 1946. In 2001– 2003 the extensive renovation was carried out by Kommunaalprojekt AS, constructor Facio Ehituse AS.
The contractor ordered waterproofing works with us.