ADEKA ULTRA SEAL P-201
Water-swelling elastic one component waterstop with a putty-like consistency
ADEKA ULTRA SEAL P-201 is a water-swelling, non-spreadable paste, used for hydroinsulation of joints and penetrations.
Ready-to-use one component sealing putty. Applied to the surface with a standard foam gun. When hardening, P-201 becomes a rubber-like non-shrinkable material.
In contact with water P-201 doubles in volume, and pressure onto joint surfaces provides permanent sealing.
P-201 special feature is continuous swelling and very elastic deformation even in swelled state.
P-201 has excellent resistance to numerous chemicals and solvents.
P-201 provides excellent bond to concrete, metal and polyvinylchloride (PVC), the paste is also widely applicable on damp surfaces. No priming required.
P-201 is rapid and easy to apply.
In the drawing: Swelling joint seals combined with ADEKA ULTRA SEAL P-201 paste.
- hydroinsulation of construction joints and piping penetrations
- sealing of steel sheet piles, joint applications, etc.
- sealing areas around steel pile shoes and pillars
- sealing of pre-cast concrete elements
- Continuing and fixing of joint strips
- Sealing leaking deformation joints in combination with joint strip
- in installation of light shafts for sealing construction welds, etc.
Find more about product on the Estonian data sheet Adeka_P201.pdf and from our sales representatives.